Blog #5
1. Instagram is a huge part of my PLN, as I utilize the bookmark feature to save educational videos into specific folders for my different interests. For example, I have an "Italiano," "sustainable cooking," and "recipe" folder which I save videos and rewatch daily. I save Italian cultural videos of the modern language being spoken in a casual context, as well as educational vocabulary videos. They have helped me retain the language since I rewatch them daily. The sustainable cooking and recipe videos stir the pot of ideas in my mind and keep my creative energy around food running. I love to learn about different ways to combine flavors and to be earth-friendly while in the kitchen, and Instagram provides me with those resources. 2. The digital divide in classrooms around the world is a very prominent topic. On one end, I have seen how technology has been a HUGE tool for catapulting education. For example, my host brother from Italy learned English, Spa...

Comments
Post a Comment